In order to use Flatpicker Hangout as a registered user, users are required to provide a username, password and e-mail address. Neither the Administrators of the site, or the Moderators participating, are responsible for the privacy practices of any user. Remember that all information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to share any of your personal information.
- This site may contain links to other web sites and files. We have no control over the content and can not ensure it will not be offensive or objectionable. We will, however, remove links to material that we feel is inappropriate as we become aware of them.
- Cookies must be turned on in your browser to participate as a user in these forums. Cookies are used here to hold your username and password and viewing options, allowing you to login.
- You must be 13 years of age or over to have a myHangout account. You are fully responsible for any information or file supplied by this user account.
- By agreeing to this policy you also agree to the Forum Rules and Guidelines.
- At all times, you remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts and agree to indemnify and hold the site owner, the host service and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any material you submit, your use of the forum, your connection to the site, your violation of this agreement, or your violation of the rights of another.
- Posting of copyrighted material in any form void of explicit consent by the legal representative of such content is not allowed. See our DMCA/Copyright Policy for more information.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive occasional emails regarding your account, membership, or major website updates. We typically send 2-4 of these emails per year. You may also receive personal messages from administrators or moderators for a variety of reasons. To be informed of website news on a more regular basis you should subscribe to the news email list.
- If you do agree with the rules and policies stated in this agreement, as well as the site rules and guideliness, check the appropriate box when creating your myHangout account.
If you have any questions about this agreement or the use of the site, you can contact the forum administrator at: email@example.com