In Improve Your Guitar Chord Playing - Chord Switching Tips, Tricks & Exercises, you'll learn the essential skills required to master the most frequently used guitar chords. 200 PAGES!
Discover important lessons and exercises to play faster precise sounding chords and an improved 3-way visual chord learning system with tests to help remember chords by shape.
Inside you'll find the essential chords to play thousands of songs, simplified easy to play chords for beginners, another 35 of the most commonly used chords, 16 sharp and flat chords, 8 main types of barre chords, and rock power chords. More than just another book full of chords:
• 12 Tips, tricks, and exercises to improve your chord switching
• Step by step chord switching exercises excellent for beginners and all levels
• 45 of the most useful chord progressions in pop, rock, folk, and blues.
• 7 Barre chord tips with strengthening exercises
• Master the fingerboard with unique triangle patterns and diagrams
• Key and capo charts to transpose from key to key
You'll also find a variety of strumming and fingerstyle patterns, ten classic practice songs with notes and tablature in two keys, plus how to read and improve your rhythm. Improve Your Guitar Chord Playing is perfect those wanting to advance from their current level. If you want to become a better guitar player this book is for you!
Available as an Ebook or Print Book
Paypal, Mastercard, Visa
Returns not accepted.
Condition of Item(s):
This ad will automatically expire 6/11/2018 7:20:18 PM unless updated before that date. To keep the system current, ads expire if not updated for more than 60 days.
'First post--a question' 6 days
'Slobod (Circa) cocobolo' 8 days
'Teardrop Guitar' 18 days
'Red Haired Boy' 36 days
'.090" Tortoise binding ' 39 days