Looking to trade my 2017 Gibson Les Paul for a Martin HD-28V, HD-28 Ambertone or possibly another higher end Martin dreadnought. Must be in “mint” or “like new” condition. This guitar is top of the food chain with regards to Gibson Les Pauls. It is in mint condition. If any of you are on Banjo Hangout, I’m also looking to trade for a higher end banjo as well.
Below are the features of this guitar... you can look them up on the internet and verify. This guitar is like new. I am the first and only owner. It's a great deal for someone that is into guitars. I've attached some pictures to show the beautiful detail.
• Improved G FORCE™ auto-tuning: Fast, accurate, and great for alternate tunings. Now with even smoother and quieter gears!
• Titanium zero-fret adjustable nut: Incredible tone, sustain and durability. Full control over the action. Locking feature.
• Soloist neck: Perfect neck for the guitar soloist. Superb tones thanks to the one piece, increased thickness rosewood fingerboard.
• Fast-access heel: Unparalleled access to the high notes
• AAAA flamed maple top: Historic tone wood upgraded to a stunning AAAA flamed top. Ultra-Modern weight relief for extreme sustain
• Burstbucker Pro Rhythm and Lead + humbucker pickups: Gibson tones with a touch more gnarl compared to its T model counterpart
• New push-pull knurled knobs: Decidedly modern in its chrome appointments, the HP version of the Les Paul Standard 2017 stands out instantly compared to its more traditional counterpart.
• Aluminum TOM with titanium saddles: Amazing tonal transmission thanks to the titanium saddles and steel locking thumbwheels
• Complete tone control: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle with push-pull and DIP switch giving you incomparable control over your tone
• Premium Gibson aluminum case: Incredibly beautiful and protective, truly a case worthy of your amazing Gibson HP guitar
United States, Chesapeake, VA, 23322
Free in Conus
Check/Money Order, Cash (in person), Paypal
Payment Option Notes:
Paypal add fees
Returns not accepted.
Condition of Item(s):
Used - Mint Condition
This ad will automatically expire 12/29/2018 4:28:20 PM unless updated before that date. To keep the system current, ads expire if not updated for more than 60 days.
'1970 D-28 Martin' 2 days
'spam' 7 days
'Does this need to be repaired?' 12 days
'Taylor 410-MA' 14 days